1. This disclaimer includes: the web page: every web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of assert this disclaimer; the publisher: the licensed publisher of the web page; usage: for example, uploading, logging in, requesting, referring, reading, observing, listening, modifying, filling in (of forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, saving, transferring, distributing, using services, perpetrating legal acts (such as buying or renting); you: the possibly represented natural or legal person using the web page; the content: among others: texts, images, hyperlinks, audio and/or video fragments en/or other objects; damage: direct or indirect damage of whatever nature, such as lost data and affairs, loss of turnover, profit or other economic disadvantage.
2. The following is applicable to the web page. By using the web page, you agree with this disclaimer.
3. The publisher strives to regularly update and/or supplement the web page content. The possibility that the content is incomplete or incorrect exists despite this care and attention.
4. The publisher provides the web page content in its factual form; without warranty with respect to the reliability, suitability for a certain purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and meant for private use.
5. The publisher cannot be held accountable for damage that has been or is going to be inflicted and arises from or is in any way related to the use of this web page or with the impossibility to consult the web page.
6. The publisher can alter or terminate the web page at its discretion at any given moment, without prior notification. The publisher cannot be held accountable for the consequences of alteration or termination.
7. Barring this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for files from third parties that are known to be linked to the web page. Linkage does not ratify these files.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or of its content violate intellectual rights, regulations concerning privacy, publication and/or communication in its broadest sense. You are responsible for all that you send from this web page.
9. The publisher reserves the right to withdraw your permission to use the web page and/or certain services that are provided on the web page. In addition to that, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
10. You shall protect and safeguard the publisher, his/her employees, representatives, licensees, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions e.g., including the legal and accountant fees e.g. that have been engaged by third parties as a result of or related to the usage of the web page, your violation of whatever legal regulation or the rights of third parties.